Receptionist – Casual
Enjoy a varied and challenging position with excellent casual opportunities.
First impressions are essential in creating the “wow” factor on entry to our Club!
Redlands Sporting Club has recently been renovated and is the home away from home our customers love to come to. We provide a varied range of Food & Beverage options to our members and guests. Great opportunities exist to work in an environment that provides stability in employment with the possibility of becoming a permanent member of the team. We delight in providing for our members and their guests a 200 machine gaming floor, a Steakhouse, Café, 400 seat Buffet, a function room on the second level, Keno Lounge, Sports Bar & TAB, Entertainment Lounge and a Kids Club Room. Our goal is to provide gold star customer service to everyone we interact with so that each and every visit is memorable and an experience they long to repeat.
About the Role
As a Receptionist, your friendly and welcoming personality will be obvious, as is the ability to provide a memorable experience for our valued members and guests. You will have outstanding attention to detail and the ability to deliver genuine and exceptional customer service consistently and professionally. Membership sales, information delivery, exceptional telephone skills and an aptitude for multi-tasking will be your forte.
In this role, you will also be required to undertake the following duties:
- Greet all customers and project a positive, motivated and inviting image to members and guests
- Signing in of all guests to the venue
- Membership sales and processing/data entry
- Operate point of sale, including money handling, including bottle shop, function and event sales
- Deliver customer service excellence to members and guests
- Managing busy phone system professionally
- Take accurate restaurant bookings over the phone
- Take accurate details for courtesy bus bookings
- Promotion of Club events and efficient delivery of information to all patrons
- Clear understanding of responsibilities regarding Responsible Service of Alcohol and entry requirements for Community Clubs
- Other duties as requested
As someone with previous experience in the hospitality or customer related industry, you will possess a passion for delivering excellent customer service. You will have a willingness to build long-term relationships with customers and will have impeccable grooming, presentation and communication skills.
To be successful in this role you would need to possess the following:
Essential skills & competencies:
- Honest, reliable, friendly and approachable
- Ability to work in a team environment and under pressure
- Reliability and the flexibility to work a variety of night and weekend, which may include public holidays
- A willingness to learn and undertake training when required
- The ability to coach and guide others when required
- Excellent communication skills
- Accurate data entry skills
- Time management and organisational skills
- High standard of personal presentation
Experience and Qualifications
- Previous experience in a Community Club environment is a distinct advantage
- Responsible Service of Alcohol Certification required
- Responsible Service of Gambling Certification required
- Working rights in Australia
- If you are interested in expressing your interest in this role, simply complete the application process and we’ll be in touch when a vacancy becomes available
No recruitment agencies please