Gaming Attendant – Casual
For those who are hard-working, experienced and customer focused, enjoy a varied and challenging position with excellent casual opportunities in our gaming room.
Create a memorable experience by joining our team.
Redlands Sporting Club has recently been renovated and is the home away from home our customers love to come to. We provide a varied range of Food & Beverage options to our members and guests. Great opportunities exist to work in an environment that provides stability in employment with the possibility of becoming a permanent member of the team. We delight in providing for our members and their guests a 200 machine gaming floor, a Steakhouse, Café, 400 seat Buffet, a function room on the second level, Keno Lounge, Sports Bar & TAB, Entertainment Lounge and a Kids Club Room. Our goal is to provide gold star customer service to everyone we interact with so that each and every visit is memorable and an experience they long to repeat.
About the Role
As part of our gaming team, you will help to create an experience to remember by maintaining and developing relationships with members and their guests, contributing to event and promotion implementation, maximising patron satisfaction levels by driving service standards, ensuring compliance with gaming regulations and providing support & harm minimisation strategies. Our team consists of friendly and welcoming personalities with outstanding attention to detail, a clear understanding of compliance and necessary legislation, and the ability to deliver genuine and exceptional customer service consistently and professionally.
In this role, you will also be required to undertake the following duties:
- Greet all customers and project a positive, motivated and friendly image
- Ensure the provision of customer service excellence to members and guests
- Efficiently and effectively run the gaming area
- Manage compliance with RSA and RSG on the premises
- Operate point of sale, including money handling
- Promotion of Club events and efficient delivery of information to all patrons
- Promotion of membership benefits
- Clean and maintain a tidy work area
- Other duties as requested
As someone with previous experience in the hospitality or customer related industry, you will possess a passion for delivering excellent customer service. You will have a willingness to build long-term relationships with customers and will have impeccable grooming, presentation and communication skills.
To be successful in this role you would need to possess the following:
Essential skills & competencies:
- Honest, reliable, friendly and approachable
- Knowledge of aspects of compliance with relevant legislation
- Ability to work in a team environment and under pressure
- Reliability and the flexibility to work a variety of night and weekend, which may include public holidays
- A willingness to learn and undertake training when required
- The ability to coach and guide others when required
- Excellent communication skills
- Time management and organisational skills
- High standard of personal presentation
Experience and Qualifications
- Previous experience in a Community Club environment is a distinct advantage
- Minimum 1-2 years of gaming room experience
- Experience operating a TAB or Keno is a distinct advantage
- Responsible Service of Alcohol Certification required
- Responsible Service of Gambling Certification required
- Working rights in Australia
If you are interested in expressing your interest in this role, simply complete the application process and we’ll be in touch when a vacancy becomes available
No recruitment agencies please